Scary Hawaii Trip
Five of my friends and I are at a bachelor party in Hawaii I always say I would never go surfboard riding, but my crazy friends wanted me to go with them so I said yes. My friends and I went to a local beach and I was terrified but my friends were all excited so I played it off and went on with the day.
Thirty minutes pasted and I was watching all my friends surf then they wanted me to come and surf. I was nervous and I tried to get over my fear but I couldn’t. I didn’t want it to seem like I was scared because I really was, but I didn’t want my friends to know.
I went into the water and a big wave came I was so terrified because it was my first time surfing. The water rushed over me and I went under water. While I was under there, I seen a beautiful glowing fish. I stared and stared until I had to come up for air. When I came up for air I went back under water to see that wonderful fish. But when I went back under water the fish was gone and a shark was coming toward me. I hurried up to tell my friends to help and they thought I was waving and saying hi or something. I seen the shark coming toward me and I kicked it in its eye with my big toe and it swam away. I hurried back to shore to tell my friends I’m never going surfing again. I was afraid of going back in the water for my camera so I gathered every one up and went back to the hotel to relax my nerves.
oh my, dude ur heka funny ! lol
ReplyDeleteI like the part about the water.
ReplyDeleteIt would be cool to have the fish talk to you, offer you air or save you from the shark. The genie returns as the fish, perhaps?
ReplyDeleteok party boy, u wudda been able to surf if u wasnt drunk.
ReplyDeleteaha bruhh really kicked thaa shark in thaa nose wit his big toe.,., ahaa bruhh to funny
ReplyDeletewow dyrell
ReplyDelete